Round 7 Adelaide at AAMI | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7 Adelaide at AAMI

Go The Tiges!

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 14, 2009
I think we can win. Hardwick in the press conference stated how for the first time he gave the boys a bit of a grilling for pathetic defense pressures. I expect the tigers will come out to prove a point, and if we jump them like we did against Freo we can pull off a win.

Clinton said:
I think we can win. Hardwick in the press conference stated how for the first time he gave the boys a bit of a grilling for pathetic defense pressures. I expect the tigers will come out to prove a point, and if we jump them like we did against Freo we can pull off a win.

Very optimistic there Bill.
I just hope the players compete, play as a team and show some fighting spirit against the Crows.

I reckon the next three are winnable games, we'll have to be a lot better than today though

Would like to know the stat for a team that lost by 100 pts+ then turn it around by wining the next week.
I'm sure it isn't too high.

We might keep up for 3 quarters but after that .... :help

yeh i agree 100% we won't win if we play like we did today, however Adelaide are a very vulnerable team, they have injuries and like us are yet to win a game. should be an interesting contest!

se7en said:
Would like to know the stat for a team that lost by 100 pts+ then turn it around by wining the next week.
I'm sure it isn't too high.

We might keep up for 3 quarters but after that .... :help

Didn't Port do it last week, against the Ain't too

Clinton said:
We are no chance

We are a chance if we load the team up with pace. Crows leg speed is very average.

But to be any sort of chance, we'd better learn how to apply defensive pressure and play 4 qtrs of a game.

Dear Vlad? where is my team this week? Sydney, Perth, Geelong? Ah no it's Adelaide this time. I should be ever so grateful for your fair and balanced fixture. Here...have another $100,000.

Not going to happen. Crows may be bad, but we are as bad as I have seen in many years.

I know how supporters of the Washington generals must feel. :hihi

Clinton said:

I applaud you for your optimism, but the reality is we will lose! We have struggled against the big bodies of the Crows players for several years now and I think this will be even more apparent at AAMI, given Richmond is now pretty much a team of young boys.

Not exactly sure what our recent record is against the crows, but it isn't good. Our record is poor against everyone I guess, but against Adel it would be one of our worst.

I would say we have only beaten them about once in the last 8 years.

I would expect us to be better this week ( opposition won't be as good ) but still, Adel have plenty of experienced players and playing them at their home ground is never easy anytime.

I expect us to come out snarling, and then probably fall away after half time.

Expecting this match to pan out pretty similarly to the Fremantle game last weekend. The Tiges will come out with plenty of endeavour in the early stages, in the wake of their pittiful effort against Geelong. Only for them to run out of steam as the second half wears on and the Crows bigger, fitter bodies start to really become the difference.

Prediction, Adelaide by 40 pts.

The Crows "bigger fitter bodies" have also been "older slower bodies" which has caused them to crash horribly down the ladder
Definitely in with a chance, not sure if they are getting anyone back from injury this week