Round 22 vs Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 vs Bombers

agincourt

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 4, 2004
Bugger!

Hird has resigned......what chance the Bombers will spark up and actually be competitive and cause an upset?

agincourt said:
Bugger!

Hird has resigned......what chance the Bombers will spark up and actually be competitive and cause an upset?

Buckleys

Hopefully they will have one weeks lift from it, but then mentally fold the week after... ?

I think it's Vickery's 100th game if he plays against the Dons (and Pies this week) ?

feisty tige said:
Hopefully they will have one weeks lift from it, but then mentally fold the week after... ?

I think it's Vickery's 100th game if he plays against the Dons (and Pies this week) ?
Thank god we don't play them this week. They will almost beat anyone I reckon.

The Mole said:
Thank god we don't play them this week. They will almost beat anyone I reckon.

Nah. There will be a let-down.. Relief more than jubilation. Nothing to play for, WADA pending. Who do they play?

antman said:
Nah. There will be a let-down.. Relief more than jubilation. Nothing to play for, WADA pending. Who do they play?

Gold coast. They'll play better, think they're over their problems and then get a reality check against us.

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Gold coast. They'll play better, think they're over their problems and then get a reality check against us.

yeh - they will get a 1 week boost (which normally happens) but then the emotion will then be gone

year of the tiger said:
yeh - they will get a 1 week boost (which normally happens) but then the emotion will then be gone

From what I've seen in the past, it usually lasts for about 3 games and then wears out. On the other hand, if they perform better, it will prove that their excuse of players feeling depressed because of WADA was all *smile*.

St Kevin said:
Nah they're sh!t and cooked. We owe them a hiding.

Just do it Tiges.

Just talking about body language

The bomber player group at hirdys press conference don't look they are ready to run out and make a statement that will improve their % or position on the ladder

At all

I feel sorry for the players,

this bloke lead them down the garden path

and now they are paying for their trust in this dirt bag team.