Round 11 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - other games

mexican_radio said:
all teams look tall next to us for some reason

Average height of players fielded this year (prior to Round 11):

WC 189.38
Fr 188.75
Br 188.14
Co 188.06
Ge 187.99
Es 187.77
WB 187.62
Ca 187.60
Sy 187.41
Ri 186.96
St 186.90
NM 186.79
Me 186.73
PA 186.72
Ad 186.35
Ha 186.10

Considering the tallest side ever fielded averaged 190.5cm (Essendon in Sheedy's final game as coach), the Eagles are exceptionally big.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Average height of players fielded this year (prior to Round 11):

WC 189.38
Fr 188.75
Br 188.14
Co 188.06
Ge 187.99
Es 187.77
WB 187.62
Ca 187.60
Sy 187.41
Ri 186.96
St 186.90
NM 186.79
Me 186.73
PA 186.72
Ad 186.35
Ha 186.10

Considering the tallest side ever fielded averaged 190.5cm (Essendon in Sheedy's final game as coach), the Eagles are exceptionally big.

& slow.

The Eagles are like us in having some real butchers with the ball - Beau Waters is a turnover machine. Big game for Gus against Cox and NicNat.

Speaking of other games I am shocked at how good Mumford is playing, he dominated Ryder and Hille today. Got to hand it to Sydney how well they identify guys from other teams who fit their system

Barnzy said:
4 in a row for the Hawks, Lamb. In the top 8 too.

Good. Will make their fall over the next couple of years even funnier and more enjoyable to watch.

Low point for the year for the tigers losing to that over rated bunch of over-achievers.

Ty Esler said:
The Eagles are like us in having some real butchers with the ball - Beau Waters is a turnover machine. Big game for Gus against Cox and NicNat.

Speaking of other games I am shocked at how good Mumford is playing, he dominated Ryder and Hille today. Got to hand it to Sydney how well they identify guys from other teams who fit their system

when did Hille do his hammy?

Geez, weird game at the dome tonight. Dogs cam from 40+ down in the last to have the pies shaking.

Left more questions than answers to both teams ambitions to leysy.

We know Hartley is looking closely at other teams players in regards to getting players across to us.

Brodie Moles would be a target if leysy was in his shoes. On a rookie list, minimum money, the dogs have zero salary cap room.

Be ideal target for us, has some toe, string over the ball & importantly uses it well to advantage over anything up to 65m+

Love to see us offer him 3 years on decent $$$ to go into the pre-season draft or offer a pick above 40.

Perfect type we need.

Leysy Days said:
Brodie Moles would be a target if leysy was in his shoes. On a rookie list, minimum money, the dogs have zero salary cap room.

He would get a game for us but I dunno how good he would be down the track. From what I've seen his kicking is pretty ordinary, he has a lot of penetration but he can't exactly pinpoint passes and he shanks quite a few.

Leysy Days said:

Yep I am a fan of Moles. Wouldn't mind seeing him at the Tigers.

Leysy Days said:
We know Hartley is looking closely at other teams players in regards to getting players across to us.

Be ideal target for us, has some toe, string over the ball & importantly uses it well to advantage over anything up to 65m+

Love to see us offer him 3 years on decent $$$ to go into the pre-season draft or offer a pick above 40.

Perfect type we need.

I commented on him after the Coburg-Willy game a few weeks ago. The Bullies already have quite a few similar players in Boyd, Picken and Cross. Its hard to see how he will displace any of them but he would be a perfect midfielder for us. During that game, he looked a class above VFL and he has the added advantage of being an outstanding kick. He is also a player who can fire up the after-burners.

Ty Esler said:

They must have one hell of a ruck coach.