Round 11 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - other games

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Adelaide in control at half time against Freo. Will they have the legs to see it out?

Will be fascinated to see the MRP's verdict on Sandilands collecting Davis. No malice in it, both going for the ball, but Sandilands turned and struck Davis in the head with his shoulder, resulting in the stretcher cart coming out.

I know its early days but glad we took Martin over Morabito. Some were keen for Morabito.

GoodOne said:
I know its early days but glad we took Martin over Morabito. Some were keen for Morabito.

I was keen on Morabito.

He will be a gun. But was always going to take a little time to adjust.

That said, I am happier with hindsight we took Martin.

GoodOne said:
Personally looks the best of the lot to me, just needs a tank and will be top 10 in AFL

ToraToraTora said:
Natanui has just taken a massive hanger.

Yep add that running goal earlier and he is starting to look like the complete package.

Selwood from the Weagles looks to have done his shoulder - if he misses next week, that's one less Tiger onballer being tagged.

CK said:
Selwood from the Weagles looks to have done his shoulder - if he misses next week, that's one less Tiger onballer being tagged.
Not as confident about winning next week now,Eagles even without Selwood have plenty of good players