Round 10 Game Day Thread V PORT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 Game Day Thread V PORT

tannerztigers

He will Conca the world
Jul 4, 2006
Jan Juc
Bring it on. Hopefully we can stay competitive like we have started to show.

Is it wet over there can anyone say?

tannerztigers said:

If it is raining over there then perhaps it would have been better if Big Bens debut was delayed for a week. We might be a bit top heavy with Jack, Astbury, Griffiths & Polak up forward.

tannerztigers said:
Bring it on. Hopefully we can stay competitive like we have started to show.

Here`s the forecast...

Forecast for Saturday
Showers, locally heavy at times. A cool day with fresh to strong and gusty
southwesterly winds.

Maximum 16

Just got back from my kids netball and it p*ssed down. May clear a bit but it will be windy/blustery and tough conditions for footy. Could really use Foley today. Hopefully the smaller players can get it done. I'm apprehensive but I will be yelling loud to keep warm! Wish me luck....

I think it would have suited us better if the conditions were dry. Could be a very scrappy low scoring game

Clinton said:
I think it would have suited us better if the conditions were dry. Could be a very scrappy low scoring game

Well this year we have excelled at low scoring games
Cmon Tiges, I have a feeling bout this game, and its a good one
Hopefully I aint the kiss of death

Hit them hard boys and get on the front foot. They wilt under pressure. Also they had a hard game in NT the week before.

LidsBling&Cotch said:
jacko and axel would have been handy in the rain

Exactly my thoughts on the situation. In the conditions like they are, both would have been vital in us gaining an advantage in the middle.

Will be a lot tougher, but not impossible.

CK said:
If it is raining over there then perhaps it would have been better if Big Bens debut was delayed for a week. We might be a bit top heavy with Jack, Astbury, Griffiths & Polak up forward.

Rather drop Polak and give Ben a crack.

Foley is a massive loss. Our team would look so much better if he was in for Farmer.

im tipping a very competitive effort and might even sneak a win. jack will have a downer

Anybody know if there is a live stream? Can't pick it up on the radio, might be able to get it on iPhone
Thanks

tbartiger said:
Anybody know if there is a live stream? Can't pick it up on the radio, might be able to get it on iPhone
Thanks

thru the afl site you can usually get all the live radio broadcasts.- on their matchday part.

Strange decision, Salter for Brogan.

Would've though they'd bring in Meyer, given the conditions, tall forwards aren't going to have a huge impact on the game.

skybeau said:
Strange decision, Salter for Brogan.

Would've though they'd bring in Meyer, given the conditions, tall forwards aren't going to have a huge impact on the game.

Ditto, was surprised at that as well - but maybe they don't want embarrass themselves, as the only other two on the bench were Salter and Schulz >:D :hihi