Riewoldt talks about buying his first home | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Riewoldt talks about buying his first home

Dennis Allen
Back in my teenage days my friend was talking me into going down there.
Story was Allen would stash money around the house and near the front door on a table there was a shoe box filled with money and he never locked the door.
We thought we could sneak up to the front door, carefully open it and grab the box and run.
On Saturday afternoon we went down to check the house out. We stop out the front and had a look around. House was a piece of *smile* . Suddenly the door flung open and two guys came out followed by Allen (99% sure it was him) trying not to fall over.
They looked up at us and we just starred at them.
One guy yells “what the *smile* ya want!”
We put out heads down and high tailed it down the road, while they yelled at us.
My friend look back and said one guy pulled up his shirt showing off a hand gun.
We canceled our snatch and grab idea and never went near that street again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users