Riewoldt talks about buying his first home | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Riewoldt talks about buying his first home

he has sold is home for over 7 million

Former Richmond captain Jack Riewoldt quietly sells his Brighton house​

Former footy heavyweight and Tigers vice-captain Jack Riewoldt has quietly sold his Brighton home for more than $7m.

The three-time AFL premiership player for Richmond and his wife Carly offloaded the four-bedroom home at the end of the financial year.

While Marshall White Bayside director Andy Nasr declined to comment on the sale, but industry sources revealing that it sold for circa $7m.

CoreLogic records showed Riewoldt purchased the property in November 2017 for $3.81m.

Debuting for Richmond in 2007 at the MCG against Essendon, Riewoldt and was a three-time Coleman Medallist, a three-time All-Australian player and 12-time Richmond leading goal kicker in his career.

The now retired 35-year old also won two Jack Dyer medals and has been inducted into the Tasmanian Football Hall of Fame.

He has also been awarded 11 Michael Roach medals, two Ian Steward medals and was picked in the All-Australian squad in 2012.

Since he retired, the footy star has joined the AFL 360 TV show on Wednesday evenings.

The property’s title revealed he and his wife Carly are joint owners.

The red-brick abode has an expansive front yard and is understood to have undergone a significant renovation.

The property sits moments from the beach and some of Brighton’s top private schools.

Riewoldt, who is the cousin of former St Kilda star and captain Nick Riewoldt, is not the only former member of the Richmond Football Club to decide to sell recently.

Richmond premiership player Jacob Townsend also listed his Ascot Vale townhouse in June and has $820,000-$880,000 price hopes.

The three-bedroom abode is an investment property of Townshend that he’s decided to sell due to increased land taxes.

Similarly, Richmond boss Brendon Gale sold his six-bedroom residence at 397 New St, Brighton for $6.8m in February this year.

he has sold is home for over 7 million

Former Richmond captain Jack Riewoldt quietly sells his Brighton house​

Former footy heavyweight and Tigers vice-captain Jack Riewoldt has quietly sold his Brighton home for more than $7m.

The three-time AFL premiership player for Richmond and his wife Carly offloaded the four-bedroom home at the end of the financial year.

While Marshall White Bayside director Andy Nasr declined to comment on the sale, but industry sources revealing that it sold for circa $7m.

CoreLogic records showed Riewoldt purchased the property in November 2017 for $3.81m.

Debuting for Richmond in 2007 at the MCG against Essendon, Riewoldt and was a three-time Coleman Medallist, a three-time All-Australian player and 12-time Richmond leading goal kicker in his career.

The now retired 35-year old also won two Jack Dyer medals and has been inducted into the Tasmanian Football Hall of Fame.

He has also been awarded 11 Michael Roach medals, two Ian Steward medals and was picked in the All-Australian squad in 2012.

Since he retired, the footy star has joined the AFL 360 TV show on Wednesday evenings.

The property’s title revealed he and his wife Carly are joint owners.

The red-brick abode has an expansive front yard and is understood to have undergone a significant renovation.

The property sits moments from the beach and some of Brighton’s top private schools.

Riewoldt, who is the cousin of former St Kilda star and captain Nick Riewoldt, is not the only former member of the Richmond Football Club to decide to sell recently.

Richmond premiership player Jacob Townsend also listed his Ascot Vale townhouse in June and has $820,000-$880,000 price hopes.

The three-bedroom abode is an investment property of Townshend that he’s decided to sell due to increased land taxes.

Similarly, Richmond boss Brendon Gale sold his six-bedroom residence at 397 New St, Brighton for $6.8m in February this year.
And that industry insider goes by the name Andy Nasr I presume.

Good on him. Even if it does appear another grossly over priced property. That's Melbourne for ya though.

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder if any of our players live in 3121? Man if it was me I’d be all over that area bounded by Punt and Bridge Roads, Swan and Church Streets. Nice big Tanner St warehouse apartment for example.

I wonder if any of our players live in 3121? Man if it was me I’d be all over that area bounded by Punt and Bridge Roads, Swan and Church Streets. Nice big Tanner St warehouse apartment for example.
Me too. Richmond Hill for me.

Somerset St for me.
Nice and close to Citizens Park.
Can’t beat living 3121.

Reactions: 2 users