Richo gets life | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richo gets life

i would rather have a consistent, un-inspiring but all round excellent player who always performs week in week out at the helm of my team.

Not to sure that I would want an uninspiring captain, but it doesn't really matter what we say because very few of us are really close enough to that inner sanctum to know who those players are who possess those unquantifiable leadership qualities that make great captains.  Most of us can only speculate based on what we observe over 100 minutes each week.

Whatever we decide the fact is that Cambo is the Captain and all I can say is lets bring it on.....

Go Tigers

I think that someone like JOHNSON maybe able to step into this role, but don't really know what his leadership qualities are, but certainly has the pedigree.

i would rather have a consistent, un-inspiring but all round excellent player who always performs week in week out at the helm of my team.

Not to sure that I would want an uninspiring captain, but it doesn't really matter what we say because very few of us are really close enough to that inner sanctum to know who those players are who possess those unquantifiable leadership qualities that make great captains.  Most of us can only speculate based on what we observe over 100 minutes each week.

Whatever we decide the fact is that Cambo is the Captain and all I can say is lets bring it on.....

Go Tigers

I think that someone like JOHNSON maybe able to step into this role, but don't really know what his leadership qualities are, but certainly has the pedigree.