Richmond will smash Fremantle by 41 points this weekend. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond will smash Fremantle by 41 points this weekend.

I reckon we are huge chance. Freo are coming off very tough game at dome and our ins this week we put our experienced players at a competitive level eg: cousins newman polo and our outs will be out of form lightweight players like hopefully edwards hislop. eat em alive

tannerztigers said:
No your very wrong. Most of us show faith due to being paid up members and watching our team week in week out, but your just posting a bunch of dribble im sorry. You should jump on the $80/1 thats prob on offer for us to win by over 39 then.
Reckon might have a couple of quid on the Tiges

Keep going Crazy One. :clap

We need light hearted threads like this to keep us going in these dark times.

Will Brodie in today's Age looking to find a reason for upset results in this weekend's round notes that the Dockers have rarely, if ever, been expected to win by 10 goals and this is new territory for them......and a bigger challenge than pushing St Kilda on the road as an underdog.....There is a crazy logic to this, even though its said in jest....but we are truly awful at the moment....so its hard to imagine...(unless you're blindly optimistic, ...not that there is anything wrong with that!)

67 special said:
Will Brodie in today's Age looking to find a reason for upset results in this weekend's round notes that the Dockers have rarely, if ever, been expected to win by 10 goals and this is new territory for them......and a bigger challenge than pushing St Kilda on the road as an underdog.....There is a crazy logic to this, even though its said in jest....but we are truly awful at the moment....so its hard to imagine...(unless you're blindly optimistic, ...not that there is anything wrong with that!)

Will sounds like a genius......We're ready for our first win! I like the changes to this week's team.
Have a look at our team on paper....it is better than most of you weaklings think!

Go Tiges!