Richmond will smash Fremantle by 41 points this weekend. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond will smash Fremantle by 41 points this weekend.

boysfromtheG

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 6, 2004
I can see this happening, especially with Cuz back in the side and playing on his former ground.....Go Tiges!
Riewoldt will kick 7.12 and Martin will pick up a lazy 39 possessions.

boysfromtheG said:
I can see this happening, especially with Cuz back in the side and playing on his former ground.....Go Tiges!
ok I'll bite...we'll actually be trying to stay under our biggest loss this season being 72 points. looking for a solid third quarter.

boysfromtheG said:

Keep flying the flag mate.

Looking forward to BftG's "I told you so post" sometime this year.

mr_mackey.jpg

You guys show no fight and/or faith. All it will take is a lightning start and once the youngsters get their tails up they will believe, the turning point is just around the corner.

The Tiger mentality needs to change to "we are out here to win!"

Throughout sporting history there have been many so called "babies" teams that have performed brilliantly, we are next.

The baby cubs will arrive shortly!

boysfromtheG said:

:ban

If we were to win by 1 point that would be a smashing.

I think what folks also need to prepare themselves for are some heartbreakers this year , i.e. leading a power like St Kilda or Geelong all day before going down by less than a goal in the last minute - a la Melbourne v Collingwood.

boysfromtheG said:
You guys show no fight and/or faith. All it will take is a lightning start and once the youngsters get their tails up they will believe, the turning point is just around the corner.

The Tiger mentality needs to change to "we are out here to win!"

Throughout sporting history there have been many so called "babies" teams that have performed brilliantly, we are next.

The baby cubs will arrive shortly!

No your very wrong. Most of us show faith due to being paid up members and watching our team week in week out, but your just posting a bunch of dribble im sorry. You should jump on the $80/1 thats prob on offer for us to win by over 39 then.

23.21.159 said:
If we were to win by 1 point that would be a smashing.

I think what folks also need to prepare themselves for are some heartbreakers this year , i.e. leading a power like St Kilda or Geelong all day before going down by less than a goal in the last minute - a la Melbourne v Collingwood.

i was going through the 1964 VFL seaon on wiki - the last time a team went through without winning, and i gotto say that fitzroy lost a few close games... including 2 games by 1 pt.

tannerztigers said:
No your very wrong. Most of us show faith due to being paid up members and watching our team week in week out, but your just posting a bunch of dribble im sorry. You should jump on the $80/1 thats prob on offer for us to win by over 39 then.
might put $50 on that 8)