Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY

Who the hell is that curly haired mongrel umpire... he has made three *smile* frees that i have seen so far to give them a shot at goals....

I'm tipping a shocking umpire decision will highly influence the result.

Let's hope we're not spent like last week. We need big running in the last Q if we're going to win.

bad kicking for goal is looking like killing this game. Both sides bad but our worse from set shots.

percyms said:
Who the hell is that curly haired mongrel umpire... he has made three *smile* frees that i have seen so far to give them a shot at goals....

God knows he's shocking anyway . That's the prob with our game at moment umpiring .

Losing Hampson is hurting us. Sandilands doing as he wishes but we just got to rove to his taps.

What a last quarter coming up.

Costly misses. 2 posters this quarter.

Cotchin great quarter. Miles great, Lambert.

Houli a couple poor spoiling attempts.

Isolate Dusty I reckon.

Maric huge quarter we need from him. Been great .

Season defining quarter this is!

GO TIGERS

TigerForce said:
Lennon's not doing much in attack.

Lennon's been pretty good. A goal and a goal assist. Lids is our playmaker, he needs to improve, only 11 disposals.

Horrible umpiring.
Skills from Taylor Hunt. Deplorable. Can he not turn it over?
Lloyd, just why? I don't understand why we use him. Just looks like a bush footballer. He may kick a lucky few here and there, but I don't see afl standards.

But we're up. It looks like it's our game lose. Just need to take our opportunities. I'll be pissed if we give this away.
Cotch, make this your quarter. It seems like you're on today. Loving it.

tigerlove said:
Lennon's been pretty good. A goal and a goal assist. Lids is our playmaker, he needs to improve, only 11 disposals.

Maybe he still thinks crowleys playing lol