Richmond Membership Tally 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Be interesting to see what our membership looks like this year with so many players departing (especially post Dusty) & an expect season of struggle..
I'd be surprised if not a significant dip.
To me with so many kids coming in this year, it will be an exciting time, will still be buying the same membership I always do, even thou I don't get the opportunity to attend many games

Reactions: 1 users
Be interesting to see what our membership looks like this year with so many players departing (especially post Dusty) & an expect season of struggle..
I'd be surprised if not a significant dip.

I dont think it will be significant Oldie, with all the exciting new kids expected to walk through the doors of Punt Road most will hold onto their memberships.

I do wonder a bit whether the high number of members, for all clubs, is sustainable.

Club memberships have risen by so much over the last 10 years there is a fair chance of it dropping off.

DS

Reactions: 1 user
I do wonder a bit whether the high number of members, for all clubs, is sustainable.

Club memberships have risen by so much over the last 10 years there is a fair chance of it dropping off.

DS
The afl probably fudged the figures. More taxpayer money, more sponsorships. More KPI’s met, more bonuses paid.

Reactions: 1 user
Just like GWS have 37k members.
imacelebau what the fudge GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

DS

Yeah I'm still sceptical of the numbers teams are claiming. Always have been and always will be

Did anyone else get Email from Club today re membership changes for 2025

Ahead of the 2025 season, the Club has reviewed our membership offerings, as we do each year. Recently the AFL announced that the Grand Final competing Clubs will have access to further seats on Grand Final Day. This has enabled us to increase the number of packages with a Grand Final guarantee

Ahead of the 2025 season, the Club has reviewed our membership offerings, as we do each year. Recently the AFL announced that the Grand Final competing Clubs will have access to further seats on Grand Final Day. This has enabled us to increase the number of packages with a Grand Final guarantee
Oh goody. :giggle:

Got an email yesterday re early renewing of membership for 2025. Pleased to advise that my payment made yesterday has added the 56th year of membership. Supporter outdoes Barracker.

Reactions: 2 users