R5 V Port Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R5 V Port Adelaide

Greaser is seriously becoming a hack!!

To be fair that was a nailed on front on contact free, I went back and took a look, as she was marking it, the Port player who collided with her, had her arm up in the air looking back where the ball came from. As clear as day front on contact, but nothing paid, as with most of the frees in the 1st quarter that we didn't get.

The umpiring is usually bad, but tonights its ridiculous.

Even the free that will most likely get Sheerin suspended, if they'd just blown the whistle earlier, was clear the ball wasn't coming out, but waited and waited until Sheerin thought she had to take her to ground, and now will likely be suspended. Frustratingly awful the umpiring.

Reactions: 4 users
To be fair that was a nailed on front on contact free, I went back and took a look, as she was marking it, the Port player who collided with her, had her arm up in the air looking back where the ball came from. As clear as day front on contact, but nothing paid, as with most of the frees in the 1st quarter that we didn't get.

The umpiring is usually bad, but tonights its ridiculous.

Even the free that will most likely get Sheerin suspended, if they'd just blown the whistle earlier, was clear the ball wasn't coming out, but waited and waited until Sheerin thought she had to take her to ground, and now will likely be suspended. Frustratingly awful the umpiring.
Season's over and they just can't resist with us.....

Season's over and they just can't resist with us.....
Why these umps? They are lower level umps? Surely not directed by AFL to reem us. Seems to be something else at play still can’t figure it out - the subconscious hatred of the colours

Reactions: 1 user
Why these umps? They are lower level umps? Surely not directed by AFL to reem us. Seems to be something else at play still can’t figure it out - the subconscious hatred of the colours
Corn Flakes packet flogs. Part time part timers.

Reactions: 1 users
That goal from Yassir was a really nice team goal. Setup defensively really well, nice play by Hicks with the turnover, kept the ball in front of her and a nice kick to Greiser, decent kick inside 50, but beautiful pick up by Conti and even better handball into space by Mon for a nice snap at goal by Yassir.

Love that, on top of the Shevlin goal who I love higher up the ground. I mentioned a few times last year she was wasted playing as a tall / medium back, the biggest gain we've had from swinging Seymour into defence has been releasing Shevlin and her booming kick, beautiful assist for the opening goal too.

Reactions: 3 users
Ellie McKenzie i50 pass under pressure was class.

Then a nice long (for the girls) conversion.

Reactions: 1 users