Predict the AFL Ladder season 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Predict the AFL Ladder season 2023

Great comp again @mainlandy, thanks for running it! And fabulous assistance from @Baloo. Congrats to @YeOldeTiger for running down @gold1 in the last few strides. And well done to @King Kong.

Now I'm going out for a while, as there are some ominous sounds coming from the basement. It appears that Wisdom of the Crowd is not happy. I might shift the antique oak credenza onto the hatch in the floor. It may slow them down long enough for me to warn the neighbors.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Thanks Mainlandy. Always fun this comp. Thanks again to Sportsbet for the inside scoop.

Reactions: 1 users
Another great comp year done. Thanks for running it @mainlandy, I still can't believe you had been calculating every round manually.

Some stats for the year

Avg Points 75.5
Median Points 76
Avg Correct 1.5
Median Correct 1
Score Difference 35

There is always great sadness when the holder of a prestige trophy has to let go and hand it back to others.Well done YeOldeTiger.May you cherish all that comes with being the spoon holder.Certainly helped stir the pot at my place.

Can't believe I got top 10, I'm usually terrible at this.

Thanks Mainiandy for running this, such a hard comp. and Congrats to our local brightsider King Kong.

DS

Well done to the organisers and assistants

Not sure sending out a search and rescue party for you constitutes bragging

49Baloo811Hawthorn
50Willo811Brisbane Lions
51marella jube820
52Total Tiger820
53Ian4831Western Bulldogs
54The Mole831Brisbane Lions
55Brodders17851North Melbourne

You flew briefly with the Eagles, but quickly crashed back down to earth with the turkeys. You are the Essendon of ladder predicting!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
49Baloo811Hawthorn
50Willo811Brisbane Lions
51marella jube820
52Total Tiger820
53Ian4831Western Bulldogs
54The Mole831Brisbane Lions
55Brodders17851North Melbourne

You flew briefly with the Eagles, but quickly crashed back down to earth with the turkeys. You are the Essendon of ladder predicting!
A bit rich coming from the @lolNorf of the comp.

• Haha
Thanks again @mainlandy - great work.

It’s much more pleasant working your way up the ladder and finding my comfort spot in 3rd, rather than last year where I seriously got the wobbles and fell in the last round from first down to 3rd. Almost an identical score also which is a bit out there.

Maybe 3rd (sorry) time lucky next year.

Enjoy the off season everyone.