Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

If the kids do come on we are going to have a phenomenal AFLW list: Cotchin’s girls, Bachar’s girls, Richo’s girls, Jack’s girls and now Edwards’ girls.
Damn it. Old fart will either be way to old n dribblin to even know whats going on or even care, or he'll be fertilizer so it'll be completely irrelevant. Looks like I'm gunna miss our next dynasty.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Does Brad ottens have a son,if yes then let's offer him help with his career,has he played more games with Richmond and was all Australian, imagine the salty cats if we could get ottens son to tigers.

Knighters son - Sam is playing VLine U/15 for Geelong Falcons this holidays in Ballarat.
185cm / September birthday…..
Don’t know anything about him
but might go have a look….👀

They need a double shot of espresso before releasing them into the wild.
Does the Swinburne Uni have an artificial insemination program? Surely they can set one up. Get a couple of Olympic swimming coaches involved as well. Put some dicks on some tadpoles and set them free…….. not that hard..well

Left field......

A potential draftee comes out and says he is the son of a former Richmond 100 game player.
Birth certificate lists mum name but no dad.

Mum says yes it was a one night stand, didn't tell the Richmond player and the player never knew he was the father.

Does the AFL sign off on mums word or would the draftee have to prove it somehow?

Left field......

A potential draftee comes out and says he is the son of a former Richmond 100 game player.
Birth certificate lists mum name but no dad.

Mum says yes it was a one night stand, didn't tell the Richmond player and the player never knew he was the father.

Does the AFL sign off on mums word or would the draftee have to prove it somehow?
I wonder things like this. I don't think it needs to be proved so what about an adopted son?

They don't do dna testing as far as I know, so what would stop a 100 game former player adopting a star under 18's player that didn't have a Dad to get them to a club of choice?

Reactions: 1 user
how about stepfather? Horne-Francis could have possibly met the criteria for that, given Fabian Francis played over 100 sanfl/afl games for Port.