Pick 120 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 120

Won't it go unused?

Pick 12 for the ND
Pick ? For Yarran
Pick 54 (?) ND
Pick 70 ish Lambert upgrade
Pick 120 vacant and left for PSD

Unless of course we see not point in going to the PSD.

tigertim said:
Won't it go unused?

Pick 12 for the ND
Pick ? For Yarran
Pick 54 (?) ND
Pick 70 ish Lambert upgrade
Pick 120 vacant and left for PSD

Unless of course we see not point in going to the PSD.
Castagna upgrade.

Hoping we can upgrade 120 to the low 100's I am sure we could get a big fish with a low 100's pick :sarcasm

zippadeee said:
Me. Just going over the contract details with Richo and I'm ready to go.
Pace, great hands, good on both sides and loves the contest.

assuming players arent allowed to post on footy forums, im all in favour of that idea.

CC TIGER said:
Nah he got banned, jumped the fence and belted a bloke, turned out it was the wrong bloke, he is about 130kgs now...massive man

Aaron James lol
should of seen him leave at 3 quarter time final last year against port...... With his kids crying lagging behind....Put it this way.... He was walking out and the sea of port supporters split a clear path for them as if he was Moses parting the sea...

TheCan said:
Aaron James lol
should of seen him leave at 3 quarter time final last year against port...... With his kids crying lagging behind....Put it this way.... He was walking out and the sea of port supporters split a clear path for them as if he was Moses parting the sea...
I was having a chat with him before that game funny enough, was in a good mood then

Think positive. Tiges took the very last pick in the very first National Draft and he played 135 games.............for the bulldogs ;D

Bill James said:
Think positive. Tiges took the very last pick in the very first National Draft and he played 135 games.............for the bulldogs ;D
If you're talking about Paul Dimmatina it was the 1991 ND.