Our kids | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Our kids

Campbell needs a better tank ? He was the leader in distance covered and speed early in the season. Yes he's struggled a little the last couple of weeks but he's got a tank.
Well if he has endurance he better use it to chase /tackle/pressure .
Carlton are top 4 and probably be close to playing in this years grand final ,they really exposed a lot of our player's .

I’m a realist mate. You’ve got your head in the sand. Probably think baker should be captain? A bloke that’s considering leaving? Great captain material. Fairy land.
Not a realist, a delusionalist. I fully agree with you on one thing, this could take years to fix. But where we disagree is that I believe there perfectly legitimate reasons why we are in this position, in a nutshell, it rhymes with ripple clags. Or to put it in Newtonion terms, what goes up, must come down.

I liked some stuff i saw from Green before the goals in the last , its like his game is growing , the goals in the last is a bit of cream but it does say he knows how to convert
Kid got to have a picnic game, lots of goodies to munch on. There's potential that still needs some growin.

I saw two pieces of play from Campbell Gray , a mark and a passage at ground level , that got me excited , more please , I wont say any more as I don't want to jinx (good msd pick )
Ripped up a hammy so the Richmond injury jinx beat ya to the job. But he looked fairly decent in his few magoos games.
OHB , is very raw , gets moved around and shielded from the ball a bit , but hes got something , a hunger for the ball and he's not a plodding giant and ok with ball in hand , we wont really know if he's a chance at AFL level till next year , but looks like a good project player and worth the Rookie B investment
Watched a couple of games from big Ollie n liked what I've seen, reckon he's the type of Cat B we should look at more often, someone who's actually played the game as a kid.
Smith & Tresize , i have trouble picking them in real time and rely on the call , but both looking comfortable and confident at VFL level and doing some things that are a class above , to my eye they don't look far off getting a game , what are others thoughts ?
Both Kleb n Treesize should hopefully get some senior game time over the next few weeks. Need both of them to get some senior miles under the belt to help their prep over summer.

Reactions: 1 user