Other clubs delistings | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other clubs delistings

Adelaide: Brent Reilly, Sam Siggins

Brisbane: Matt Maguire, Brent Staker, Luke McGuane, Mitch Golby, Jordan Bourke, Jed Adcock

Carlton: Chris Judd, Andrew Carrazzo, David Ellard

Collingwood: Clinton Young, Sam Dwyer, Tony Armstrong, Michael Manteit, Josh Thomas, Lachie Keefe

Essendon: Paul Chapman, Dustin Fletcher, Jason Winderlich

Fremantle: Colin Sylvia

Geelong: Jared Rivers, Hamish McIntosh, Brad Hartman, Sam Blease, James Toohey, Steve Johnson, James Kelly, Mathew Stokes

Gold Coast: Timmy Sumner, Andrew Raines, Greg Broughton, Josh Hall, Tyrone Downie, Jarred Ellis

GWS:

Hawthorn:

Melbourne: Daniel Cross

North Melbourne: Nathan Grima, Leigh Adams

Port Adelaide: Kane Cornes, Daniel Flynn

Richmond: Nathan Foley, Chris Newman, Chris Knights, Ricky Petterd, Matt McDonough, Matt Arnot

St Kilda: Adam Schneider, Daniel Markworth

Sydney: Rhyce Shaw

West Coast: Beau Waters

Western Bulldogs: Ayce Cordy, Brett Goodes, Matthew Fuller, Sam Darley, Daniel Pearce, Jordan Kelly

Panthera Tigris said:
Andrew Raines delisted from Gold Coast. Gee he did well to hang around the system for as long as he did. Seems so long ago that he left Richmond. We were pretty ordinary at that stage and (despite a promising start to his career) he was struggling to get regular firsts games (obviouslits juries contributed). Marginally more successful at Brisbane and haven't seen him in many games for GC. As I say, genuinely surprised he lasted in the system that long.
Just missed out on equalling his Dad's record for number of clubs played at too.

Wasn't that Daniel Markworth hot property in his draft year 3 or 4 years ago. Pretty sure ruined by injury though.

Dyer'ere said:
Pretty sure you named him Lace-Out, CC. It was genius. ;D
Just goes show. Richmond spuds like McGuane, Raines and countless others will come and go, but punters like you, me and CC will still be still here banging away on the key board in hope. We might not be much good at footy any more, but by God we're durable. ;D

I still remember it like yesterday. A cold winters day 2004, Princes Park, Queensland v NSW second division. I'm sitting alone about 3 rows behind Greg 'the guy who discovered Carey' Miller.

There's not a decent footballer amongst the lot of them, save perhaps a 4ft 11 midget named Jarrad Moore.

A goofy looking skinny centre half forward, bumbles and fumbles his way to a couple goals. He takes a couple of nice marks but the opposition is woeful. He's athletic, but looks like he is playing in Blundstones. It's obvious he's way too raw for top level football.

Every time the half forward goes near the ball in the second half I glance over to Miller; he is writing furiously.

I think to myself "Oh, sh!t. We're going to draft this clown!"

Interesting to see Tyrone Downie delisted by GC,
he is the Bendigo VFL player who was signed to our VFL side then went & got drafted, cut after 1 year, would be handy in the ressies

Brisbane: Matt Maguire, Brent Staker, Luke McGuane, Mitch Golby, Jordan Bourke, Jed Adcock

Collingwood: Clinton Young, Sam Dwyer, Tony Armstrong, Michael Manteit, Josh Thomas, Lachie Keefe

Geelong: Jared Rivers, Hamish McIntosh, Brad Hartman, Sam Blease, James Toohey, Steve Johnson, James Kelly, Mathew Stokes

Gold Coast: Timmy Sumner, Andrew Raines, Greg Broughton, Josh Hall, Tyrone Downie, Jarred Ellis

GWS:

Hawthorn:

Port Adelaide: Kane Cornes, Daniel Flynn, Johann Wagner, Tom Logan, Sam Russell, Jarrad Redden, Mason Shaw, Mitch Harvey

Richmond: Nathan Foley, Chris Newman, Chris Knights, Ricky Petterd, Matt McDonough, Matt Arnot

Western Bulldogs: Ayce Cordy, Brett Goodes, Matthew Fuller, Sam Darley, Daniel Pearce, Jordan Kelly

Just you wait sammy siggins, just you wait
You'll be sorry but your tears will be too late...

DirtyDogTiger said:
Reddan the ruck from Port?

Yep only 25. Is he good enough to be our best ruck? We surely wouldn't rookie him as we have Soldo on the rookie list.

Rancey18 said:

GWS:

Hawthorn:

Port Adelaide: Kane Cornes, Daniel Flynn, Johann Wagner, Tom Logan, Sam Russell, Jarrad Redden, Mason Shaw, Mitch Harvey

Johann the Recruit got the chop :eek:

Panthera Tigris said:
Andrew Raines delisted from Gold Coast. Gee he did well to hang around the system for as long as he did. Seems so long ago that he left Richmond. We were pretty ordinary at that stage and (despite a promising start to his career) he was struggling to get regular firsts games (obviouslits juries contributed). Marginally more successful at Brisbane and haven't seen him in many games for GC. As I say, genuinely surprised he lasted in the system that long.

Makes me wonder what ever happened to Tom Roach.