Other clubs delistings | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other clubs delistings

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Collingwood: Clinton Young, Lachlan Keefe, Michael Manteit, Tony Armstrong, Josh Thomas, Sam Dwyer

Adelaide: Brent Reilly, Sam Siggins

Brisbane: Matt Maguire, Brent Staker, Luke McGuane, Mitch Golby, Jordan Bourke, Jed Adcock

Carlton: Chris Judd, Andrew Carrazzo, David Ellard

Collingwood: Clinton Young, Sam Dwyer, Tony Armstrong, Michael Manteit, Josh Thomas, Lachie Keefe

Essendon: Paul Chapman, Dustin Fletcher, Jason Winderlich

Fremantle: Colin Sylvia

Geelong: Jared Rivers, Hamish McIntosh, Brad Hartman, Sam Blease, James Toohey, Steve Johnson, James Kelly, Mathew Stokes

Gold Coast: Timmy Sumner, Andrew Raines, Greg Broughton, Josh Hall, Tyrone Downie, Jarred Ellis

GWS:

Hawthorn:

Melbourne: Daniel Cross

North Melbourne: Nathan Grima, Leigh Adams

Port Adelaide: Kane Cornes, Daniel Flynn

Richmond: Nathan Foley, Chris Newman, Chris Knights, Ricky Petterd

St Kilda: Adam Schneider

Sydney: Rhyce Shaw

West Coast: Beau Waters

Western Bulldogs:

Well done. I didn't know GCS had already cut Downie.

Rancey18 said:
Collingwood: Clinton Young, Sam Dwyer, Tony Armstrong, Michael Manteit, Josh Thomas, Lachie Keefe

The Pies are certainly making room on their list

Rancey18 said:
Gold Coast: Timmy Sumner, Andrew Raines, Greg Broughton, Josh Hall, Tyrone Downie, Jarred Ellis, Andrew Raines

Surprised by that. I thought GC would keep at least 1 of their Andrew Raines.

Let us all bow our heads and take a minutes silence for the retiring of the great man, 'Lace-out' Luke McGuane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McCDWYgVyps

evo said:
Let us all bow our heads and take a minutes silence for the retiring of the great man, 'Lace-out' Luke McGuane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McCDWYgVyps
Tear in the eye

Caught train through Richmond tonight (Monday night) at about 8 pm...all the upstairs office lights were on at Punt Rd.
List meetings?

Fighting Fury said:
Caught train through Richmond tonight (Monday night) at about 8 pm...all the upstairs office lights were on at Punt Rd.
List meetings?

End of season *smile* up in full swing

Jed Adcock still has some good footy left in him. Apparently wants to go on. I'd take him to replace batchelor.

Silent Bob said:
Jed Adcock still has some good footy left in him. Apparently wants to go on. I'd take him to replace batchelor.

And play him in Waite ....
Batchelor is 10 times better then Adcock.

Andrew Raines delisted from Gold Coast. Gee he did well to hang around the system for as long as he did. Seems so long ago that he left Richmond. We were pretty ordinary at that stage and (despite a promising start to his career) he was struggling to get regular firsts games (obviouslits juries contributed). Marginally more successful at Brisbane and haven't seen him in many games for GC. As I say, genuinely surprised he lasted in the system that long.