NSW State Election 2011 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NSW State Election 2011

RemoteTiger said:
What a swing to the coalition.

This is the biggest election train wreck in the history of Australian Politics surely?

Some seat swings are as high as 36% - statewide swing of around 17%.

That's what happens when the Labor machine focuses on itself and not the people.

Will Barry O'Farrell be any better........time will tell.........for NSW sake I hope so........

I reckon landslide elections nearly always end-up being a bad thing for the electorate. The fact the libs have been out for so long makes it even worse. There'll be a swathe of completely impractical decisions from inexperienced ministers that will take years to fix-up.

Azza said:
I reckon landslide elections nearly always end-up being a bad thing for the electorate. The fact the libs have been out for so long makes it even worse. There'll be a swathe of completely impractical decisions from inexperienced ministers that will take years to fix-up.
years to fix up,absolute gold