NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

They're done. Just can't get anything going.

Thought this might happen. Last game v the Panthers I thought they just hung on against a better side.

No hanging on tonight. Been behind the 8 ball all game. Cheating in the bunker hasn't helped.

Reactions: 1 user
What if......that try was given?

4 in a row....should've been us in 2021.....or 2020.....thanks to that Yank in 2018 PF.

Reactions: 1 user
They tried hard. Always do. But Penrith just stifled their game. Plus errors - under the ball and extra 6's especially. Just a slight level short.

That ARC/Bunker decision changed the course of the game. Shocker.
Disgraceful decision. Outright cheating like we faced in Brisbane in 2022 EF. How someone can look at that and say the ball didn’t touch the ground beggars belief. All the commentators agreed; except Fittler and he’s a biased moron.

That said not sure they could’ve held Penrith out. Would’ve made it very interesting though.

Reactions: 4 users