Not enough goal scorers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Not enough goal scorers

TIGEREXTRA said:
So what has this bloke done? What is the evidence of this poor attitude?

Please read the VFL game day threads.

ZeroGame said:
Hopefully Morton can get BOG during the VFL bye week and earn his spot back ;)
Good sign on his defensive game, his opponent was statless.

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
I hope CC has a quite word in Adam Maric,s ear[melb].Rated this kid as a junior.Knows where the goals are but not getting a go at melb.
Morton for Maric perhaps.

Also a Tigers supporter.

Morton has to come in this week, just a good performance on the track should bring him in. King can get out.

We have to have better marking options forward and I believe that Sloppy is better than say a White leading up or something he may actually be ok as a lead up when he is getting little to no attention in a bit of a Rooke style if he is still around when we are good.

Troy Taylor, Astbury and big Griff all coming on would be more than handy.

CC TIGER said:
Rd 1 2011

FF Taylor Griffiths Reiwoldt

HF Morton Astbury/Vickery Edwards
Brave move putting Jack on a HFF CC.Some will be after your Blood. ;D

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Brave move putting Jack on a HFF CC.Some will be after your Blood. ;D
In the pocket Sugar ;D, actually Id play Jack 30 out from goal, so very very smart in the air and on the ground, going to be a very tough player to beat 1 on 1

When two thirds of our backline are not capable of clearing the football it puts a lot of pressure on the midfield, no wonder they are not kicking goals.

4-5 years ago I would have said our midfield was our major weakness. It is very definitely our backline now. We have midfielders and foward (s) who would be taken by other teams in a heartbeat. We don't have a single backman that we could gift to another side. (FWIW I consider Delidio a midfielder.)

mb64 said:
I'd bring him back

Exactly.... come on Damien put Morton back in.
Its time to bring Morton back we need another goal scoring option.

Bill James said:
When two thirds of our backline are not capable of clearing the football it puts a lot of pressure on the midfield, no wonder they are not kicking goals.

4-5 years ago I would have said our midfield was our major weakness. It is very definitely our backline now. We have midfielders and foward (s) who would be taken by other teams in a heartbeat. We don't have a single backman that we could gift to another side. (FWIW I consider Delidio a midfielder.)
tjhat why they should of promoted the Goo over Roberts or Polack

we came so close in winning a game last week, with polak as the key forward, regardless that he was useless. he gave us option
what has morton done? did he kick hardwicks cat? bring him in please!