Next years locks, spots to fill. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Next years locks, spots to fill.

That's more gaps than a Collingwood supporter's teeth. Hope we do well out of the draft because I've suffered through enough lean years.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
That's more gaps than a Collingwood supporter's teeth. Hope we do well out of the draft because I've suffered through enough lean years.
Haha! Forgot to mention spots can be filled by players currently on list and draft. But these are my walk up starts.

Reactions: 1 user
To clarify my thinking with this thread, these are the players that right now are walk up starts for next year. Spots can be filled with draftees or current players on list. Also if all the players speculated to leave have.

Reactions: 1 users
Is hopper already on your injured list🤣 Gibcus? Dion? Hammy?

• Love
Miller has played pretty much every game this year, so I would expect him to be starting 18 next season.

Why would Mansell not be in that side?
Because he's a foot soldier that should only play if unjuries to guns take place. He isn't taking us to the holy grail, but will help us get there. He's below Jake Aarts level as a small forward.

If Short isn't traded out he will be in the lineup as much as i don't want him in it.

i reckon you need a best 26 players, all capable afl footballers, to cope with injuries. 18 of these should be locks for best 22 when fit., 8 players on the fringe (like ross, higgins, markov, townsend, mendadue, conca, soldo, chol during our premiership years)

i would have gibcus, blight, prestia, green and mcauliffe in the squad of 26

still not convinced with ralphsmith and banks, would make the squad of 26, but I wouldnt have them as locks for best 22 yet

can you share the website you used to do this?, I would like to have a crack

i reckon you need a best 26 players, all capable afl footballers, to cope with injuries. 18 of these should be locks for best 22 when fit., 8 players on the fringe (like ross, higgins, markov, townsend, mendadue, conca, soldo, chol during our premiership years)

still not convinced with ralphsmith and banks, would make the squad of 26, but I wouldnt have them as locks for best 22 yet

Hey mate I just punched afl team creator into google. Thanks

• Love

you need a strong VFL side . History reflects this.