Nab cup | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nab cup

Friday, Feb 19 v Freo (at Mandurah) 4:10WST = 7:10EST

Saturday, Feb 27 v Hawthorn (at Holm Park Recreation Reserve, Beaconsfield) 4:40pm

Thursday, March 10 v Port Adelaide (at Etihad) 7:10pm

Why Beaconsfield...what's so special there??

TigerForce said:

Saturday, Feb 27 v Hawthorn (at Holm Park Recreation Reserve, Beaconsfield) 4:40pm

me!

TigerForce said:

A 30 point win will see Hardwick's contract extended by 5 years.........

TigerForce said:

Me :spin :spin...That's our home ground where my son plays.

Smart move..LOTS of Tiger and Hawk supporters out this way.

Glad to see we have some stern tests pre season. Will set us up well for what needs to be a strong start to the season

Sintiger said:
Glad to see we have some stern tests pre season. Will set us up well for what needs to be a strong start to the season
Actually hoping we push maximum pre season games into our generation next players. We already know what we'll get from the core of our senior list, they've all been around long enough to be fully worked out, it's just a matter of match fitness for them.
Would love to see Lennon, Beanie, Castagna, McKenzie, C Ellis, Drummond, Butler, Menadue, Townsend, Short n Elton, be given plenty of game time during the pre season. There's enough kids there, without any " senior " players or long term fringies to make up half a team.
Seriously need to have a massive look at this lot to establish who can step up n provide something or push n pressure some fringe dwellers for their positions next year, if we genuinely hope to advance our finals prospects during our open window period.

scottyturnerscurse said:
Happy to see that we will play Essendon twice during the home-and-away season.
...and they get an easy draw. Typical. I hope the Chemist kills these a-holes as much as Micky did to Cartoon.