NAB Cup | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NAB Cup

taki

Platimum RFC Member - Tiger through and through
Nov 19, 2005
Mulgrave
It will be very interesting to see the new-look Tigers in the NAB Cup and what is their game plan under Damien.
Hopefully they will have adopted a more logical approach i.e kick long and down the middle and be tough.
They are such an unknown group to everyone one of us.
All the best Tiges

:)

hhmmmm.... I haven't heard anything from him thus far , so it is hard to know what to expect. The "jury is out " :spin
Unlike our "media-driven-ex-Coach" of last year :mad:

I just want to see improvement as the season goes along.

Im not expecting wonders this season. I just want to see the kids improve game by game.

Let's hope we finally have the coaching staff that can develop these kids.

I also hope Hardwick installs metal and physical toughness into the players, we've lacked this for many years.

I just want us to do the basic things well. The rest will take care of itself.

locked and loaded

where's sheedy with his premiership talk?

jokers.

We won't see much in the Who Cares Cup. I don't think we'll really know much about Hardwick's coaching style and abilities until the end of the H&A season. Be nice to win 1 round of the NAB Cup just to ensure that the club don't get put on the practice round merry go round and wind up playing God knows where.

i just want to see the boys out there, i would like them to win, and go on a run, so we can still see them play in melbourne in the NAB.
I want to see the real football not this poufta soccer game.

i'm not asking for much. i just wanna see a change in game plan.... most importantly, a much more physical approach on the field.

I just want us to smash Carlton, and Essendon.

..... and everyone else. but those 2 by 100 points. and a flag, and a brownlow, and normsmith

is that too much to ask?

ParisAmos said:
I just want us to smash Carlton, and Essendon.

..... and everyone else. but those 2 by 100 points. and a flag, and a brownlow, and normsmith

is that too much to ask?

Nah aim high and re-adjust as necessary.... I'm with you PA

B1

I just hope we dont get to hear the benny hill music coming out of the back line, or anywhere else

2011 NAB Cup sounds like a disaster in the making.

Round 1
6 groups of 3 teams (how many games does each team play 2 or 4?......if 4 how many weeks is Round 1?)
GWS is included and will be made up of NSW-ACT players.

Round 2
6 winners + 2 best losers (how?....%, W-L, point diff) = 8 teams starts quarter final play offs.