NAB Challenge 2016 !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NAB Challenge 2016 !!

Turns out my membership payment hasnt been processed! So I've had to purchase a general admission for this game.

RFC_Official said:
The whole broadcast of the competition is exclusive to Fox Footy and the AFL Live App, so no live TV coverage on the Richmond site.
so our 1st game is broadcast on Foxtel?
i only ask as last year some games weren't broadcast at all

tigertim said:
Turns out my membership payment hasnt been processed! So I've had to purchase a general admission for this game.

Only general admission available anyway, no seat allocation, so just buy and find own seat - $20ea, just purchased three - see you there ;D

DLR said:
Only general admission available anyway, no seat allocation, so just buy and find own seat - $20ea, just purchased three - see you there ;D

Members only have to pay $5 each & $3 for Kids, essentially an "upgrade" to reserves seat

taztiger4 said:
Members only have to pay $5 each & $3 for Kids, essentially an "upgrade" to reserves seat

OK that's good, Ticketmaster did have an option for members and as I hadn't got mine back yet, just went the other way. It said no seat allocation though but maybe that was for General Admission only - thinks it's get there early time. Don't know the ground - is Mandurah a WAFL used ground?

Jonesracing82 said:
so our 1st game is broadcast on Foxtel?
i only ask as last year some games weren't broadcast at all

Yep last year there were a couple of 'blackout' games when two games were on at the same time. Those clubs that were playing in the non-telecast games rallied hard for, and were eventually given permission to, live stream the games on their websites, but there's no overlaps this year so all of them will be on Foxtel (although I have heard an early whisper the commentary will be done out of Melbourne for regional games).

It will be interesting to see how Eagles/Dons manage there game at Domain Stadium today.. Perth forecast 38c so in the Stadium add another 2c. The heat here is different heat to the Eastern States. Very dry & to run around in this type of is somewhat dangerous.

Tigaman said:
It will be interesting to see how Eagles/Dons manage there game at Domain Stadium today.. Perth forecast 38c so in the Stadium add another 2c. The heat here is different heat to the Eastern States. Very dry & to run around in this type of is somewhat dangerous.

How do you deal with that claustrophobic air Tiga? I can only survive in cold areas.

Anyway, Bummers Legion getting hammered which is good to see.

Tigaman said:

It's ridiculous to play footy in 40 degree heat. The AFL will have to make some concessions for both teams.