NAB Challenge 2016 !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NAB Challenge 2016 !!

Tigaman

Tiger Legend
May 23, 2010
Tigers play Dockers Bendigo Bank Oval Mandurah Friday 19 February at 1645 (04.15 pm). I live 25 minutes away by the freeway so will be going as will sons, grandkids who are Tigers thru & thru. Looking forward to see who has picked up the pump & who has not.

You can be our intrepid reporter from the ground Tiga. Look forward to sharing your experience. :)

Hey tigaman how far from train station to ground . The prospect of travelling south on the freeway on a friday arvo is not that appealing

Kaelan by Google map 16 minute walk which is just over a K. Good option that as I do think parking would be at a premium so I might train it from Rockingham. Tickets go on sale in February & I assume by Ticketek.

Tickets on Ticketmaster. 02 February for Dockers ticket holders only. 03 Feb for General public if any left. Ground capacity 10000.

I'll be heading down to the game at Beaconsfield on 27th February.

Just as a head's up before tickets are released, the Mandurah and Beaconsfield games will most likely be like the Whitten Oval game last year where we strongly advise members to upgrade to a ticket to ensure entry.
Capacity and membership scan-in will be limited. More will be communicated in the lead up to tickets going on sale, but maybe one to be on top of if you're planning now. Cheers.

RFC_Official said:
Just as a head's up before tickets are released, the Mandurah and Beaconsfield games will most likely be like the Whitten Oval game last year where we strongly advise members to upgrade to a ticket to ensure entry.
Capacity and membership scan-in will be limited. More will be communicated in the lead up to tickets going on sale, but maybe one to be on top of if you're planning now. Cheers.
Thanks Stig but upgrade to what? I've only got a 3 match membership. What would I be upgrading to?

tigertim said:
Thanks Stig but upgrade to what? I've only got a 3 match membership. What would I be upgrading to?

Basically just upgrading to a "reserved seat" , cost about $10 or $12 last year for game @ Whitten Oval, couldnt get it if ya didnt do it

taztiger4 said:
Basically just upgrading to a "reserved seat" , cost about $10 or $12 last year for game @ Whitten Oval, couldnt get it if ya didnt do it
Right, thanks

Will not be able to report on proceedings at Mandurah as I will be tucked away in the Mantra Hotel Little Bourke Street Olde Melbourne Town on our way back from Tasmania.

Gunna b in Launceston overnight Thursday 18 Feb. Do you think it would be a waste of good money to see the Bluebaggers player the Hawkers at Aurora that night. Missus aint that keen to see the Blue Boys of Princess Park strut their stuff.

Hellaulleuya! geez the cricket and tennis have been boring, made me miss the footy way more than usual, and I usually miss it a lot.

What's the go here. Confused. Afl.com.au say the tickers went on sale today to members but I only just read this and it was from 9-5.

Tickets go on sale to the geberal public.

So as a member am I to buy a GA ticket?

tigertim said:
What's the go here. Confused. Afl.com.au say the tickers went on sale today to members but I only just read this and it was from 9-5.

Tickets go on sale to the geberal public.

So as a member am I to buy a GA ticket?

it was members pre sale today 9-5 , open slather now

NAB cup are generally free to members but Holm Park and other grounds have limited capacity, so in order to guarantee entry you pay a modest fee of $5 to reserve a seat so to speak, we had to do the same last year @ Whitten Oval.
Its been mentioned on here & other sites for at least 2 weeks now, you must have missed it.

I would still give it a shot now though, you will need your membership barcode # & ticketek account

Is the NAB Challenge telecast on our home page or do you need foxtel??