Music Association Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Music Association Game

Baby Blue - Mistreater

Hells Fire is a brillant album from 1981

And anyone into old Heavy Metal , Job Centre Rejects Vol 1-3 NWOBHM & Vol 4 FWOSHM are a great listen

Now and Then - The Beatles
What a great book closer for The Beatles with regard to a compilation involving the entire group.

Great story as to how they managed to finish the work started by John, along with George until he passed.

The Beatles and the Stones both coming out with some new tunes utilising recordings of members passed with the reuniting of Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts for the Stones and in regards to the Beatles longer and much longer passed with George and John.

Living music history.

Whilst I do like plenty of Beatles songs it was never the early stuff that broke them, I've always preferred the more rounded substance styled tracks such as Day in the Life, Something, Yesterday, Let it Be, In My Life, Helter Skelter, While my guitar gently weeps, as opposed to the Hold your hand, She Loves You. and Love me do stuff.

Great video.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
Keeping in line with discussing great all-time bands that have helped changed music and who were prolific and amazing.

Run Like Hell - Pink Floyd

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Australian Crawl - Oh No, Not You Again​

Reactions: 3 users