Music Association Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Music Association Game

Azza said:
Yeah - I do't know if I've seen the live version. I'll hve to see if I can find it.

Check out Green Day - Bullet In A Bible. Live CD & DVD from their American Idiot tour of the UK. Should be cheap copies at Dixon's Recycled.

Glass Onion - The Beatles

This Is Anfield said:
Check out Green Day - Bullet In A Bible. Live CD & DVD from their American Idiot tour of the UK. Should be cheap copies at Dixon's Recycled.

Cheers TIA, I'll keep an eye out for it.

This Is Anfield said:
Love Dixon's it's how I got into the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club 1st Album $6

I used to go to Dixonx in Fitzroy when I lived nearby. Got rid of all my vinyls there at one stage. I found it got a bit expensive for second hand cds. Nowadays I trawl through op shops and markets. Typically op shops sell cds for a couple of bucks. The other day I got a 23 disc blues collection for $5!