Movies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Movies

Just watched Marathon Man again. First time in a decade. Great film with one of the best method actors in Dustin Hoffman.

Just watched Marathon Man again. First time in a decade. Great film with one of the best method actors in Dustin Hoffman.
“Why don’t you just try acting?” Sir Laurence Olivier to Dusty.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Can’t stand Marvel movies in general but went off to see Deadpool & Wolverine with my son..

I actually liked it cause it pokes fun at itself & everything else. Won’t be rushing back to see any other Marvel monstrosities though.
6.5/10

Reactions: 2 users
Can’t stand Marvel movies in general but went off to see Deadpool & Wolverine with my son..

I actually liked it cause it pokes fun at itself & everything else. Won’t be rushing back to see any other Marvel monstrosities though.
6.5/10
Yeah, I’m the same ToO, Marvel movies are a blight. But! Reynolds makes D&W watchable by being funny. The movie itself? Meh, it’s a bit of a mess.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, I’m the same ToO, Marvel movies are a blight. But! Reynolds makes D&W watchable by being funny. The movie itself? Meh, it’s a bit of a mess.
My view as well Tim. Saw it last night with my son. Had nothing on the first two.

Reactions: 1 user
Saw 'Blink Twice' with daughter #2 on Sunday.
Had no expectations, and kind of enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Kneecap well worth an hour an a half and $20.

true'ish story of West Belfast Rappers.

half subtitled irish language.

interesting revolutionary history packaged in a funny, toe-tapping yarn.

Spot on Tooheys. I‘ve gone back to catch up on old flicks I’ve missed or never heard of.

Watched Runaway Jury (2003) and Twilight (1998) this week. Both good not great but have great casts.
Quoting of 3 years ago but I also watched Runaway Jury tonight. Bit hard to believe this really happens in court cases, but any Gene Hackman film is worth watching. Same as Extreme Measures (1996) last night.