morton- hardwick u got it wrong | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

morton- hardwick u got it wrong

keepa lids onit said:
how can mitch be dropped from the team :eek: last year he was the shining light in our fwd line. this year a little down but still contributing and is dangerous. one of a very few who you know can kick a bag of goals. were struggling in this area already and you take one of our proven goalkickers away.
is there some injury to morton?

what are u on hardwick?? why do u not like this guy?? sorry you have got this blatently WRONG
Spot on,couldn't believe he was dropped.

MM has been bloody dreadful in 2010, last week he had one shot on goal...in orevious weeks wouldnt be too many more...NOT good enough by half...I'm sorry but he needs to be reminded as to what is expected of our more expereinced players... :eek:

Hopefully he comes back better then ever...and hopefully he gets better delivery in the future too...

I agree with his dropping. I remember thinking to myself last week that mitch is having another stinker and should be looked at for dropping. Gone are the days where you can languish in the 1s with no form on the basis that you have the potential to kick a bag. This is all about improving the team culture going forward.

This is why we have been rubbish over the last 10 years... Hardwick has the balls to move players to the seconds if not playing well. Not like our other coaches who had public pressure to drop players..

Nothing wrong with dropping any player if not preforming... It should not matter which player you are..

B2

i thought ir was strange he was dropped..however he was okay for coburg today..polo to....connors was pretty great from what i could see

Big Cat Lover said:
Remind you of someone else this year?

Both him and tambling standalone as having gone backwards at a million miles an hour when there is NO decent reason they should be slaying them up before eevry media award in the country...anyone that siggests MM didnt deserve it needs to go and BUY a CLUE

BillyJean17 said:
Both him and tambling standalone as having gone backwards at a million miles an hour when there is NO decent reason they should be slaying them up before eevry media award in the country...anyone that siggests MM didnt deserve it needs to go and BUY a CLUE

Agreed, those who question it have a "Y", they need to buy a vowel........... ;)

He was ordinary last week and as bad as any in the 3rd, he may well have not responded to the coach either for all we know. I'm with Toto and believe Morts better get ready for on-ball time because he's getting lazy in the semi-circle.

I am not sure we can say that Hardwick 'got it wrong' unless we know WHY he was dropped.

He certainly did apply himself today and would expect him back next week!

lisamaree said:
What are you thinking Hardwick? If Terry was still in charge, Mitch would almost certainly be playing this week after a 0-4 start to the season.......Bowden too, Brown & Pettifer......schulz, Pattison................Connors too........ :p

very cynical lisamaree... and probably true.