Mid season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mid season Draft

We took Jacob Blight with Pick 2:

JacobBlight (Peel Thunder)

Thebest key defender in the WAFL this season, the 196cm Blight alsoimpressed in the recent state game against the SANFL to further stamphis credentials. Labelled a ready-made professional, Blight hasaveraged 18.4 disposals, 8.7 marks (3.3 intercept marks) and 4.6spoils from seven matches for Peel this season and is still only 22years old. Richmond could pounce first, given its slim key defensivestocks.

Reactions: 5 users
We took Jacob Blight with Pick 2:

JacobBlight (Peel Thunder)

Thebest key defender in the WAFL this season, the 196cm Blight alsoimpressed in the recent state game against the SANFL to further stamphis credentials. Labelled a ready-made professional, Blight hasaveraged 18.4 disposals, 8.7 marks (3.3 intercept marks) and 4.6spoils from seven matches for Peel this season and is still only 22years old. Richmond could pounce first, given its slim key defensivestocks.

Good to see us grab an Albany boy I know through junior footy down here.

This has supercharged my interest for sure.

Reactions: 4 users