Mal Brown Poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mal Brown Poll

What would you prefer Mal Brown was doing?

• Influencing the Richond football club

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Sitting in a deep cave on planet Mars

Votes: 105 89.7%

• Total voters
Vintage 45 said:
Why are they wanting to get rid of Gary March? - perhaps it may have something to do with on-field performance my friend. It may even be related to the fact that he and his board have appointed untried, unproven (in some cases proven poor quality) personnel to an AFL club's most critical positions, ie coach, football manager, recruiting officer and football department in general. If you want to be a part of a financially successful enterprise go buy some BHP shares - they're cheap at present! Personally, I want to see the football team that I've supported for the past sixty years win games and play finals. And let's be clear - in the case of the RFC, on-field success will ensure off-field stability of both personnel and finances. Don't blame anyone for demanding change at the least successful AFL club in the past twenty years. Unless change occurs immediately resign yourself to being a supporter of Brendan Gale's Tassy Tigers within five years.

Were you in favour of installing Sheedy as coach?

This is a guy that played i think 14 games for the club. He has a great highlight reel against carlton playing for W.A and us god bless him for that, but lets be honest he spruicks around as if he is a legend of our club been part of the furniture ect.

honestly he just likes the limelight and the media are happy to print it time to move on Mal we have.