Majac Daw | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Majac Daw

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Would be a good Rookie pick. I reckon he could be a very good defender, at 196cm he has all the attributes to a good defender. He has very good pace, and is a good mark. I think he could be a Michael Johnson from the Dockers type player.
The one negative is the current court case that he is involved in.

tigerman said:
Would be a good Rookie pick. I reckon he could be a very good defender, at 196cm he has all the attributes to a good defender. He has very good pace, and is a good mark. I think he could be a Michael Johnson from the Dockers type player.
Not sure if this is just the way the case is being reported in the media. But it's sounding rather damning at this stage.

Great highlights reel, pity he still struggles to play a game of footy. Trouble with Majak's game is it's all or bust, can do the odd brilliant passage of play once in a while, then simply disappears for the rest of the game.

tigerman said:

Pretty sure North will be re rolling him I read in paper while back .

TigerMasochist said:
Great highlights reel, pity he still struggles to play a game of footy. Trouble with Majak's game is it's all or bust, can do the odd brilliant passage of play once in a while, then simply disappears for the rest of the game.

Agreed, but as a defender he has the pace to go with his opponent and will get taken to the ball.

BrisTiger24 said:
Why get Majak when you can get Gach? Same specimen, only younger and without the baggage

Majak would be ready to play, Gach would be a project player. I wouldn't be against picking him up as well though.

tigerman said:
Majak would be ready to play, Gach would be a project player. I wouldn't be against picking him up as well though.

The only thing Majak will ready to play is poker with his cell mate

UKTiger said:
Ignoring his impending trial Majak is too unpredictable to consider even as a rookie.

Agree. Its not just re his trial either. Remember this?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/sliding-daw-majaks-lies-debts-and-teammates-ex-20120208-1reyt.html

I'd say he's finished as an AFL player.

Tigers of Old said:
Agree. Its not just re his trial either. Remember this?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/sliding-daw-majaks-lies-debts-and-teammates-ex-20120208-1reyt.html

I'd say he's finished as an AFL player.

Wow, massive 'non story' there!

He was dating the ex of an ex-teammate... and owed a couple of mates money? Going to a club during rehab is the only part of the article, and the reason, he copped the suspension.

tigerman said:
You think he's guilty?

Based on the initial evidence I have read in the paper, it is looking that way to me. Some talk that he has a second one on the cards too isn't there?

K3 said:
Wow, massive 'non story' there!

He was dating the ex of an ex-teammate... and owed a couple of mates money? Going to a club during rehab is the only part of the article, and the reason, he copped the suspension.

Really? I took lying to the club as the biggest part of the article.

makes NicNat look like a natural footballer. Always arrives a second or to later than he needs to at the contest.

Tigers of Old said:
Really? I took lying to the club as the biggest part of the article.

Yeah, which I believe was tied to his going out to the nightclub.