Lost interest in 2015 Finals - you too? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lost interest in 2015 Finals - you too?

I would be interested if the underdogs won against Adelaide. Not fussed who wins it now as long as it's not the hawks or roos.

Certainly avoided any footy news this week, but will be watching the Crows v Hawks game. Would be OK if either side won as long as they beat Freo next week who are the most boring side still in it.

Going to Sydney to watch Swans v North as my son is a North supporter and my Brother-in-law a Swannie. Seeing one of them happy will fire me up to see the Tiges in the Prelim next year. Whoever wins will be killed by West Coast the week after, so won't be that interested in that Prelim.

Tradition to watch the GF and annoyed when they are fizzers, so really my interest is in two fairly evenly matched teams getting through to GF. West Coast vs Hawks/Crows would be good.

As for media -
Herald Sun: stopping repeating yourself
Footy Show: should have quit 5 years back, once Eddie left it's not been as good
AFL 360: Was good the week Blobbo was crook, but now he's back it's painful even though I like Wheatley's style
League Teams: no Richmond - I don't care
Marngrook: Too indie
Age: Caro is a poisoned human who I would cross the street to avoid.
PRE: my one area of normality
BigFooty: Crap site with too many nutjobs.

Nearly interested, but not quite. Will watch tonight, probably not tomorrow night.

Won't care next weekend.

Unless Vic side makes it will probably mow the lawns the GF weekend, clean the roof etc....

Fire up again trade week chasing down any tiny piece of news

I'll take a mild interest, but once the Tigers are gone I really don't care that much. I don't even like the trade stuff, because I have the feeling that as usual we won't do much and what we do the majority will disagree with.

Have avoided all footy since last Saturday.
No 360, footy show or classified.
It's been a blanket ban of all AFL related products.
Might have a look at tonight's game but will not, and I emphasize not put myself through the Sydney game unless the Roos lose, then and only then will I consider watching the replay. Which is very hard as I usually watch a minimum of 4 games per week in the season proper.

Still hurts so so bad.

PRE is kind of it. my interest stopped just before the siren went on sunday because i couldn't handle hearing the Norf song.

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Racing season has started late the past 3 years.

Hopefully much later in future years.

Able to focus with a clear mind on racing form now. Last Sat I was all over the place. But I have found out that as I have a nec TV I don't get ch 78.

Hey fully agree with this post. I live further away in Hong Kong and for me season over dont care. Cricket has started here so will now play! What interests me now is who and where we will trade for.
Ruck? Small Forward? Most important another midfielder of class!

Didn't watch the game last night, went out for dinner didn't even check the scores on the phone and I am not watching the game tonight. My plans changed for tonight because I had made arrangements to be in Sydney :'(

I don't care to be honest

Really enjoyed watching a team play footy at it's finest last night. Went to bed at 3/4 time and listened on the radio.

I usually fly home from karate on Monday nights to watch Talking Footy, last Monday I got home an my wife said "you know Talking footy is on ? " I said " pfffft cricket season " . Thou love watching the good sides play , my footy interest at this time of year turns to the gossip pages ;)

I'm still watching. It's not the other clubs fault that we melt as soon as the pressure is turned on.
I wanted Footscray gone......gone
I wanted Adelaide gone...gone
I want North gone
Then freo
Then west coast
Then hawthorn
I don't care if Sydney win it...

A week on and I'm over the footy. Not even going to watch the grannie this year. So sick and tired of the Hawks, Swans and Freo and couldn't care a fig for WC or North. Done.

rosy23 said:
Really enjoyed watching a team play footy at it's finest last night. Went to bed at 3/4 time and listened on the radio.
It's amazing how much a teams performance can change from week to week .
Absolutely no pressure on the Hawks last night the crows were pathetic .
Hope the Dockers can get over the line and win it they were screwed over big time by the AFL and all the other clubs when they came into thee comp .

69 vintage said:
It's amazing how much a teams performance can change from week to week .
Absolutely no pressure on the Hawks last night the crows were pathetic .
Hope the Dockers can get over the line and win it they were screwed over big time by the AFL and all the other clubs when they came into thee comp .

The top 4 teams nearly always beat those from the Elimination Finals in the semis. Last nights result is hardly a surprise. Pretty boring top 4, even if North sneak past Swans.