Live Sheep Trade !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Live Sheep Trade !!

So where is the evidence that Albo banned the protest?
Don't think he banned the protest, but he mighta been to busy hiding behind the parliamentary curtains to go out n meet the protesting mob face to face. There's a whisper around that he might have had a couple of the senior protesters in for a cuppa tea n private meeting later in the day.

Don't think he banned the protest, but he mighta been to busy hiding behind the parliamentary curtains to go out n meet the protesting mob face to face. There's a whisper around that he might have had a couple of the senior protesters in for a cuppa tea n private meeting later in the day.

Of course he didn't ban it - poor ol' Tiga got confused is all.

Lot of sheep at that protest in Melb today. Scumbags enjoying themselves for nothing better to do.

Reactions: 2 users
Protesters broke through the security barrier which a five year old kid who knows footy odds can knock over without any ado. Have they not heard of razor wire.

Protesters broke through the security barrier which a five year old kid who knows footy odds can knock over without any ado. Have they not heard of razor wire.
Razor wire can cause injuries to peaceful protesters…
Now those warlike bastards…hit with a few rounds of rubber bullets, some pepper spray and hit them with those flexible waddydongers.
Typical professional protesters. Protest about war then commit countless acts of thuggery.

Even a five year old who knows footy odds knew that was going to happen. I think I saw a few of them running a book with a totes board above their table. Little entrepreneurs aren’t betting, they’ve learnt their lesson. They’re running the whole game.