Last Man Standing. Midsy wins. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Last Man Standing. Midsy wins.

Re: Last Man Standing. Round 5 closed.

PJ in Osaka said:
Dammit, totally forgot. Thanks anyway guys.

Me too!

Out of town and totally forgot.

Sorry!

Re: Last Man Standing. Round 6. Margin required.

PREnderRound 6What if they lose?Cannot pick Rnd 7
stripes17SydneyMelbourne to win by 34 points.Syd, Ess, Haw, Adel
TigerForceHawthornGWS to win by 50 points.Haw, Ess, Carl, Adel

So did I do that wrong. Was I meant to say that I'm picking Sydney to win but should they lose , the margin is what they will lose to melbourne by? Then I'll know for next time :)

Yes that's right. The losing margin is only ever taken any notice of if no player tips a winner, I never ask you to predict a winning margin for your selection (until round 23).

So the winner of the LMS competition will be decided tonight. If Sydney win or Melbourne win by <74 points, stripes17 is the outright winner. If Melbourne beat Sydney by 74 points, it's a tie. If Melbourne win by >74 points, TigerForce wins.

YinnarTiger said:
So the winner of the LMS competition will be decided tonight. If Sydney win or Melbourne win by <74 points, stripes17 is the outright winner. If Melbourne beat Sydney by 74 points, it's a tie. If Melbourne win by >74 points, TigerForce wins.

Doesn't matter Yin. There's no way Poosy's team are gonna beat Swans, especially by more than 74 points. I'll concede defeat.

Well done Stripes17. ;D

Re: Last Man Standing MkII. Round 7 open to any number of participants.

Congratulations to stripes17 for winning the competition in a PRE record of 6 rounds.

I have forwarded my banking details to this Nigerian bloke who has promised to forward a sum that can be used to finance your prize. Once that comes through i can arrange to transfer the prize to your bank account. :)

Re: New Last Man Standing MkII. Round 7 open.

With the first comp already won, everyone is welcome to join a new competition. Rules are set out here.

ROUND 7
Friday, May 15

Essendon vs. North Melbourne (Docklands) (N)

Saturday, May 16
Adelaide vs. St Kilda (AO)
Hawthorn vs. Melbourne (MCG)
Carlton vs. GWS GIANTS (Docklands) (T)
Sydney vs. Geelong (ANZ) (N)
West Coast vs. Gold Coast (Subiaco) (N)

Sunday, May 17
Western Bulldogs vs. Fremantle (Docklands)
Richmond vs. Collingwood (MCG)
Brisbane vs. Port Adelaide (G) (T)

Re: New Last Man Standing MkII. Round 7 open to any number of participants.

Collingwood please!

Hawks pls.

Re: Last Man Standing MkII. Round 7 open to any number of participants.

YinnarTiger said:
Congratulations to stripes17 for winning the competition in a PRE record of 6 rounds.

I have forwarded my banking details to this Nigerian bloke who has promised to forward a sum that can be used to finance your prize. Once that comes through i can arrange to transfer the prize to your bank account. :)
Thanks for running the comp Yinnar, it was a bit of fun. I'm a hopeless tipster, so I never usually go in any tipping competitions. I think it must be the same bloke who is always emailing me with news of the accidental death of a long lost relative overseas and I am the only beneficiary of the estate , so I'll look forward to hearing from him !

Thanks Tigerforce. No way I thought the Hawks would lose. I guess we better get used to Gws winning, they've certainly been set up by the AFL to do so for the next decade.

port Adelaide thanks

Adelaide

Richmond

Baloo said:

Don't you like playing Baloo?

Thanks for running the comp again Yinnar. Thought you'd have taken the chance to spend the extra time you have watching Dimma's dissections...... oh yeah, I get why you're doing this again.

I'll take West Coast, thanks.