KB in the Rooms [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

KB in the Rooms [Merged]

Tenacious said:
Hear Hear!
He said it so well too - no over the top stuff - just down to earth.
Being old enough to remember all those times - it really gives me an extra bit of hope too about this new team.

It's a shame KB spent so many years with the sulks - but great that he's back.

Agree. And enouigh of the crap about how KB hates the club because of his role in the media. It is quite clear he doesn't.

Mr Pumblechook said:
Couple of those fellas in the background have hair-cuts from the time when KB was winning flags for the Tigers.

Bet the Doobie Brothers and Eagles got a good working over in their car on the way back!

they would of talked about the long train running, or the events at china grove while listening to the music?

First heard about it after the match, it was quite funny at one stage as the OX was jokingly (very funny) niggling/stirring KB for being in the rooms & the motivation he gave them being of the key reason the team winning. KB was contstantly telling the OX to shut up. Can't remember the words but it was funny but inspiring to find out as well.

Great stuff Tigers and KB.
Let's promote the Goo or O'Reilly before the Eagles game and have Tommy Hafey talk to the players. I reckon the Tigers would win by ten goals, and ask if they could sign up for life.