Just wondering | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Just wondering

antman said:
Lions fans are pretty polite, happy when they are winning, not too sour when they are losing.

They don't really get it up there. When you can turn up wearing shorts and thongs mid winter takes an edge off the passion. Wasn't much opposition in the stands when I was up there the night Dusty kicked 5. 2013?

SCOOP said:
No doubt. The most delusional paranoid not our fault bunch of malcontents in the universe.

I cannot express my dislike for them enough.
They were very angry even in the successful Sheedy era. Hated us for what...beating them in 1995 final?

I went to the 2001 final in Brisbane. We were in tigers colours and got stuck in the lions social club. The lions fans were pretty polite, mainly coz there were minors there(me included.) met the lions after the match. Michael Voss and Shaun Hart? (Number 32 used to wear head gear) made points of coming up and saying hi. We wished them well against collingwood the following week. They were really cool. Except for Akermanis.

22nd Man said:
They don't really get it up there. When you can turn up wearing shorts and thongs mid winter takes an edge off the passion. Wasn't much opposition in the stands when I was up there the night Dusty kicked 5. 2013?

That's true - they are pretty chilled up there about AFL. I lived there for four years and used to go watch the Loins - but always supported the tiges when they came to town. I screamed my head off and no-one did jack-*smile*

antman said:
Lions fans are pretty polite, happy when they are winning, not too sour when they are losing.

Antman, was your car on the back of truck last week - saw one with the plate 'antman'?

DLR said:
Antman, was your car on the back of truck last week - saw one with the plate 'antman'?

Not I... I may have even seen that car myself! Antman is only my PRE handle, no-one else calls me that.