June | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

June

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
We've won on

885 Saturdays
68 Sundays
43 Mondays
2 Tuesdays
3 Wednesdays
3 Thursdays
33 Fridays
Looks like we should be lobbying for as many Saturday games as we can get then

ZeroGame said:
Looks like we should be lobbying for as many Saturday games as we can get then

With a few Mondays thrown in. Incidentally the loss to Freo was our 1000th in the VFL/AFL.

Wd Gmes  Won Dr  Lst  Win %
---------------------------
Sa 1726  885 15  826 51.71%
Su  162  68  2  92 42.59%
Mo  74  43  2  29 59.46%
Tu    4    2  -    2 50.00%
We    6    3  -    3 50.00%
Th    8    3  -    5 37.50%
Fr  82  33  1  48 40.85%
---------------------------
To 2062 1037 20 1005 50.78%

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
We've won on

885 Saturdays
68 Sundays
43 Mondays

2 Tuesdays
3 Wednesdays
3 Thursdays
33 Fridays

great post, but the days highlighted in red seem stangely unbalanced considering we play a lot of sundays and rarely play on a monday. amazing if thats true (and i have no reason to doubt you LTRTR).

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

It was one of those days where everything went right. The ball just coming to me . . . I had guys like Matty Knights, Craig Lambert and Tony Free, coming out of the centre and giving me some good passes. And, I was lucky enough to kick pretty well that day, too . . . the wind just seemed to take it through the goals . . .

LMAO no mention of Campbell coming out of the centre and giving him good passes even though he was named in the best.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
We've won on

885 Saturdays
68 Sundays
43 Mondays
2 Tuesdays
3 Wednesdays
3 Thursdays
33 Fridays

One of those 2 Tuesdays I can still remember was Anzac Day Eve match against North (Carey) in 1995. Great night that was in many ways.

TigerForce said:
One of those 2 Tuesdays I can still remember was Anzac Day Eve match against North (Carey) in 1995. Great night that was in many ways.

i'm 99% certain that was a monday night.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Yep, our four Tuesday games have been on Anzac Day (1961, 72, 78, 89).

that game in 89 must have been the fitzroy game i was referring to earlier.

Ian4 said:
great post, but the days highlighted in red seem stangely unbalanced considering we play a lot of sundays and rarely play on a monday. amazing if thats true (and i have no reason to doubt you LTRTR).

Unless L2's stats are only for AFL Saturday games were all there were in our hey day. Sundays and Mondays have become more common in latter years when we've been crap.