Jack Dyer Medal - 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Dyer Medal - 2022

But, it's a team/club night, not about just him. How about being there for the club, the members and supporters? What about showing up to farewell and salute his brilliant premiership team-mates who are retiring: Sheds, Lambo, Cadds (and Parker)? They all assisted him win those 3 NS medals and flags.

If he has a great excuse, OK. Otherwise I'm seriously unimpressed.
Who knows leon. We're treating him like a god who is allowed to do what he wants as he wants. Dimma said it all year. I'm sure it's a valid reason he's not there but watch the media seagulls have a go at this.

Now Sweet Home Alabama. What's next, Thank God I'm a Country Boy?

Is this the 2022 JDM or 1995 at the Queen's Head on a random Saturday night?

Reactions: 1 user
Getting reports Mr Burnside has eaten 14 dim dims - only 2 off his record breaking 16 in 2017.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
That was great from Lynch, "Jack, who's now the oldest player at the club, he's a bit flat about that"

:rotfl2:rotfl2

Reactions: 1 user