Jack Dyer 2015 Top 10 PRE-Dictions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Dyer 2015 Top 10 PRE-Dictions

Just saw on the Richmond website that there is a change to the voting system this year. Does this now mean that the maximum number of votes a player can receive in a match is 5, and therefore 115 votes would be the absolute maximum total any player could receive for this season?

1. Rance
2. Martin
3. Jack
4. Cotch
5. Miles
6. Edwards
7. Lids
8. Vlastuin
9. Tyrone
10. B Ellis

Rance
Martin
Deledio
Cotchin
Miles
Jack
Big V
Grimes

The rest deserve no mention

Strangely I have no interest in the award this year. I'm still smarting at the EF loss. Taking it much harder than the other 2.
Individual awards are nothing by comparison with team success.

Tigers of Old said:
Strangely I have no interest in the award this year. I'm still smarting at the EF loss. Taking it much harder than the other 2.

Same here. It's either Dusty or Rance.

Tigers of Old said:

Agreed.

zippadeee said:
Rance
Martin
Deledio
Cotchin
Miles
Jack
Big V
Grimes

The rest deserve no mention

How much did the quinella pay?
I'm shocked that Chaplin didn't get in the top 10

I had kamdyn at 10.
He was 17th.
That was my worst. But I did get the quinella... In order. Is that called an "exacta" now?

I had Ellis and Edwards in my top 10, missing out on Vlastuin and Grimes.