JACK ANTHONY ?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

JACK ANTHONY ??

Joe Lynn Turnip said:
At Richmond he would merely be the equivalent of an older version of Cleve Hughes. No Thanks. :thumbdown

Talk about Cleve Hughes............................he must have stopped hunting the babes a bit and started concentrating on his footy a bit more.

He kicked 9 goals for Southport last week in the QAFL. :cutelaugh

9 goals in the QAFL !!! Geez we better re-draft him before GC snap him up then. :rofl

tigertim said:
Except that Anthony is a year younger than Cleve.

He'd be older if we got him , than Cleve was when he was on our list is what I meant.

Joe Lynn Turnip said:
9 goals in the QAFL !!! Geez we better re-draft him before GC snap him up then. :rofl

He'd be older if we drafted him , than Cleve was when he was on our list I meant.
Rightio.

Cleve Hughes was a good player, had a coach that showed no faith in him, 1 week in, 5 out. Where are you going to find any form.
Too many players have disappeared off the radar, they all had 1 thing in common wallace wouldn't play them
Hartigan, Meyer, Hughes, etc
Wallace, Never was able to get the best out of any of the kids he brought through.
How can a kid get best on ground in his 1st game, and then not improve any more ( polo )
Danny meyer, the games i remember North at the MCG and Geelong at Shell, he really looked like a classy midfielder
Hartigan, I know that he injury concerns, but he played some really good games on the half back flank..