JACK ANTHONY ?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

JACK ANTHONY ??

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
I think John 'Jack' Anthony is more of a backman than a forward and could be a good full back. Since he is on outer is he worth looking at ?

look at what our club has come to......
jack anthony,,,,,,for FB.
we are a sad sad lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thegdog said:
I think John 'Jack' Anthony is more of a backman than a forward and could be a good full back. Since he is on outer is he worth looking at ?

Is he on the outer? Must admit I haven't been watching Collingwood this season at all.

Serious attitude problem (apparently), coupled with mediocre abilities is the last thing we need.

hopper said:
Has Shane Morrison written all over him. Pass. And not in Hardwick's "no short cuts" mould.

I actually like Jack....but then again I though Morro was going to be good too!

Would pick would he be worth ? He did kick over 50 goals last yr so does have some ability & is a good kick.But knowing the Pies would want over the top for him.

Jack said:
Isn't the idea to build a list that can win a premiership one day?

Yes Jack that’s what I thought too.

Can anyone really see this bloke standing on the dias next to skipper Cotchin as he raises cup number 11??

B1

He int on the outer, he just isnt good enough to get a game for collingwood. Imagine that, not good enough to get a game at that club? Its like being too ugly to get a spot on the footy show.

Malthouse extracts every ounce of ability out of his list.

If someone isn't cutting it there then I doubt they will elsewhere.

Joe Lynn Turnip said:
At Richmond he would merely be the equivalent of an older version of Cleve Hughes. No Thanks. :thumbdown

Except that Anthony is a year younger than Cleve.

God no please! Didn't we learn with Kent Kingsley???? Oh the memories are flooding back :help