Intra Club Practice match 17/03 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Intra Club Practice match 17/03

Yes club sent an email a few weeks back confirming it was an open session to the public with the gates opening at 9.30am - I am hoping to get there for part of the game

Yep and the club announced today that there will be no intra club match. Just some drills and a little bit of match simulation.

ThePercies said:
Yep and the club announced today that there will be no intra club match. Just some drills and a little bit of match simulation.

Are we sporting some sore boys and preserving them?

I think the vfl side are playing a practice match on friday night at punt road. I was told they still need to lodge their final list for this season.

axlefoley said:
Are we sporting some sore boys and preserving them?
spot on axel Port hit us hard , want to make sure we are fresh for Carl-scum
Gee Port have some imposing midfielders let's hope Townsend and moore can hurt a few opposition midfielders this season

Do the training sessions last all day?

Would like to pop down in the afternoon if they're still training.

tonemaster said:
Do the training sessions last all day?

Would like to pop down in the afternoon if they're still training.

No, not usually out on the oval for more than 2 hours or so.

Lennon lagged a little in the repeat sprints but soon made up for it when the footys came out. Class deliverer! Same with Cellis. Not surprised Edwards just running laps now while the boys run game sim drills

blx said:
Can't see Markov... Lloyd looks good as does Shed

I would say the reason for Markov not being there is that we would be playing in tomorrows VFL practice game.

nafe brown said:
I would say the reason for Markov not being there is that we would be playing in tomorrows VFL practice game.

yerp Yarran and McBean not there either so good chance yup I'd say so.

yeah, griffiths wore headgear and still a worry with his pea heart efforts. I look at the bloke and say WOW what an amazing specimen then watch him get knocked over while contesting a ball with a smaller defender (can't remember who it was). So dissapointing...

Miles is training but not fully. spent times running the boundary. Didn't appear to be hindered in anyway so just getting hi through I'd say.

Grif was wearing a quite ugly helmet, kinda like the one Dunstall wore.
Drummond and Conca ran laps, as did Maric and Grigg, no sign of Cotchin or Lids.
Hampson trained well, seems a lock in Round1.
Others to impress were Dusty, Jack, Houlli and Corey Ellis.

5SKULL5 said:
Grif was wearing a quite ugly helmet, kinda like the one Dunstall wore.
Drummond and Conca ran laps, as did Maric and Grigg, no sign of Cotchin or Lids.
Hampson trained well, seems a lock in Round1.
Others to impress were Dusty, Jack, Houlli and Corey Ellis.

Lids was there, only did first half hour or so
Suspect he will play a bit tomorrow