Injury 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury 2024

They use TBC when they dont know. They could say 6 weeks and leave it at that for months, but what would that achieve.

As far as I am aware the guys that are TBC have injuries that should get better at some point, they just dont know when. I would guess it is something like they can up their training when their pain levels are below certain points, or they have no pain for a period of time. they are talking about the Tap hopefully playing this season- and one of our track watchers thought Colina was on the improve. but they may not.

Of all the things to be cranky about concerning our injuries the use of TBC should be pretty low i would have thought.

It's also due to some players wanting privacy and not have details published. I chatted to Mate about some of this after his interview in the room at the Hawks game and he said some of the players like some privacy. he was OK with news coming out once he'd cleared some "gates" but not prior.

I do wonder sometimes about this need for information. Would some of our posters freely share their personal health issues.

Reactions: 2 users
They use TBC when they dont know. They could say 6 weeks and leave it at that for months, but what would that achieve.

As far as I am aware the guys that are TBC have injuries that should get better at some point, they just dont know when. I would guess it is something like they can up their training when their pain levels are below certain points, or they have no pain for a period of time. they are talking about the Tap hopefully playing this season- and one of our track watchers thought Colina was on the improve. but they may not.

Of all the things to be cranky about concerning our injuries the use of TBC should be pretty low i would have thought.
Yes, I am a frustrated soul.

What a mess the last 2 seasons, Lynch the debacle again and again. Having good hard look at Livingstone who runs the football department and Gale not so much Hartleyas he tuns contracs and recruitment. That's what happens when you take short cuts and drop standards.

About the only good thing that has come out of this disastrous injury riddled season is we have had to pick most of the cubs to see what they have to offer in the future and a few have showed us we do have a future. Mind you a couple more have shown they are not up to it

Reactions: 1 users