If We Miss The Top 4, Who Is You Preferred Elimination Final Opponent, And why? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

If We Miss The Top 4, Who Is You Preferred Elimination Final Opponent, And why?

If We Miss The Top 4, Who Is You Preferred Elimination Final Opponent, And why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone - Anytime - Anywhere, Baby
3064729988_c117873040.jpg

Geelong - simply because l think we could have an easier game against Geelong than any of the other teams.

Geelong. What better way to get a smidgin of pay back n ease some of the hurt they've inflicted over the last thirty years than to chew them up n spit them out of the finals.

Adelaide at the G.

Geelong know how to win finals -.we don't.

Bulldogs the most dangerous outside top 4.

North we never beat.

Mute thread -

We will be playing Freo in Perth first week of the finals. Then straight into the Preliminary at the G two weeks later.

Saints style of footy will upset Swans.

You read it here first................

Dont care. Game on the MCG, if we want to win a final, if we want to go DEEP - Anyone - Anywhere. We dont need to play cut throat elimination finals like 2014. Fine tune (last 2 weeks) and then go BANG !

Adelaide. We owe them one. Although I think after yesterday's reality check and another by North this week the Dogs may limp into the finals with a whimper, not a bark and they may be easy pickings.

Whoever we happen to draw. Lids said it on GameDay yesterday, we don't fear anyone. Preference would be Geelong, because I reckon they're on the slippery slope at present.

Adelaide. I'd wanna get revenge for last year regardless of which South Australian side we're playing.

Anyone but North who we usually struggle against. Have to hope they beat Bulldogs this week and (presuming we win) our round 23 game should be to decide who comes 5th and 6th with little prospect of having to play each other again.

Our recent record versus other potential finalists

Adelaide - LWWLWW
Fremantle - LWLW
Geelong - LLLLLLLLLLL
Hawthorn - WLWW
North - LLLLL
Sydney -WWLLWWLW
Western - LLWWW
WCE - LWWLLWLWW

Dogs for me having played 2 finals in past two years and the dogs none we should have something over them in that area