I hate our podcast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I hate our podcast

Everyone's hating just about everything about our club at the moment.

Might as well include the podcast.

Is the host a Richmond supporter?
Always mentions us in third person instead of our supporters or us.

T-Shirt Tommy said:
Everyone's hating just about everything about our club at the moment.

Might as well include the podcast.

I like the podcast when we are winning but gees sounds like the podcast team are happy as Larry after a terrible loss.

Stuck by Dimma and the lads despite the bad disposals and goal kicking.

It is and always will be a marketing channel for the club. They will always spin it so the future if bright and rosey.

Not sure what weight, wealth and location have to do with the target audience though. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder wrt to people who have achieved financial success in their lives.

Baloo said:
It is and always will be a marketing channel for the club. They will always spin it so the future if bright and rosey.
True.

Not sure what weight, wealth and location have to do with the target audience though. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder wrt to people who have achieved financial success in their lives.

No chip but it has that feel to it the show.
No use getting personal mr baloo.

I was in your pymps fund mate.

What is a "fat rich Toorak" feel ? How does it differ from any other feel ?

Don''t mistake me for a Toorakite. Nothing could be further

Baloo said:
What is a "fat rich Toorak" feel ? How does it differ from any other feel ?

Don''t mistake me for a Toorakite. Nothing could be further
You live in Toorak mate?
Sorry for the stereotype.

Harsh.

Never been a big fan but it has its place. No fun for anyone at the moment and I would not envy being in the RFC communications department.

Personally I get my kicks out of the Richmond Tiger Talk, although feel for them trying to bat up each week for a podcast when we are playing so *smile*.

I love the podcast, it's a must every week for me.

It's a pretty good effort for them to get up and about after our recent performances.

I hate this thread.........another brainless topic from someone who should think more before posting crap

Rather listen to Nick and Andy on Richmond Tiger Talk...much more in tune with the feelings of us real supporters.

I did snap I guess.
Sorry Richo Greeners and "the other bloke".

Soooorrrrrry. :'( :p :help :duh :headscratch :theyareontome :crazy :upside :eek:ld :nopity

strachanie19 said:
Rather listen to Nick and Andy on Richmond Tiger Talk...much more in tune with the feelings of us real supporters.

exactly...i enjoy richmond tiger talk much more regardless whether it's win or lose..
it's authentic

strachanie19 said:

No doubt, Tiger Talk do a great job of match analysis and are spot on with their take for the supporters. The club's tries to be pretty light, and not enter into their territory too much. We get it isn't for everyone, especially when results aren't going well - we appreciate those who do tune in regularly.

strachanie19 said:

really ? Duds. Should be Delisted.

Though the fact they use the PRE nicknames for players is pretty cool.

RFC_Official said:
No doubt, Tiger Talk do a great job of match analysis and are spot on with their take for the supporters. The club's tries to be pretty light, and not enter into their territory too much. We get it isn't for everyone, especially when results aren't going well - we appreciate those who do tune in regularly.
Each to their own.
I'm a podcast nut and have listened to Tiger Talk from the start and haven't missed one yet. Good constructive listening.
Only started listening to the Club during last season and now I never miss it either. Good banter.
Keep up the good work Nick, Andy, AC (?), Greeners and Richo

I do like it when we are winning.

I thought it was a bit too light especially after a grating loss but I suppose being positive is a good thing instead of wallowing in negativity.

Delete thread if you could please Rosy,another head rush from old senile smasha. :upside