How not to kick a football | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How not to kick a football

Is this thread serious?

He was probably kicking the ball to himself for about 10 seconds while waiting for a drill or something similar.

tannerztigers said:
Is this thread serious?

He was probably kicking the ball to himself for about 10 seconds while waiting for a drill or something similar.
Have you ever kicked a football to yourself? That's not how you drop the ball.

Danog said:
Have you ever kicked a football to yourself? That's not how you drop the ball.

Haha!

Could have being seeing how many times he could do it in a row without touching it, just for a bit of fun for 10 seconds while waiting for something. People are seeing way too much into this.

Getting a little pedantic peoples? Well whats next?

cotch.png

Oh no's Cotchin is catching it wrong :help

tannerztigers said:
Haha!

Could have being seeing how many times he could do it in a row without touching it, just for a bit of fun for 10 seconds while waiting for something. People are seeing way too much into this.

Yeap absolute BIN thread

tannerztigers said:
Haha!

You honestly think Gus has the co-ordination to do that?

I thought the thread was just a light-hearted one by Danog..is that right?

tigertim said:
I thought the thread was just a light-hearted one by Danog..is that right?

Exactly...I think the intention of the pic / thread was tongue in cheek (wasn't it)?
I mean, posters aren't seriously berating Angus for this are they?

Danog said:
Looks to me like he's standing in the middle of the oval. No reason to be kicking a banana.

By golly you're right, didnt realise it was a live game.