How not to kick a football | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How not to kick a football

Danog

Tiger Superstar
Jun 7, 2008
Melbourne
31612_395332333275_298686323275_3939683_8012280_n.jpg

:mad:

You see kicks like that every week that result in goals. eg. dribbles along the ground next to the boundary etc.

Your point Danog?

Nothing wrong with it. It's another one of those lazy training sessions where they take their time with everything. It was tried last week at one of the training sessions and we fell asleep in the last quarter against the crows.

Looks like a banana kick to me. Hard to make judgement unless we can see the next few frames.

Danog said:
Looks to me like he's standing in the middle of the oval. No reason to be kicking a banana.

With some training sessions they bring out those little goal posts and set them up around the ground for kicking practice.

But agree with most posters here. Looks like he is trying a dribble shot for goal.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Clearly levitating the football through telekinesis. Hardwick's saving this tactic for when we're really in trouble.

Giving a whole new meaning to those of us here who have succumbed to the temptations of the dark side.

The only problem i see with that photo is,
A banana in a Richmond jumper is trying a banana kick!

se7en said:
With some training sessions they bring out those little goal posts and set them up around the ground for kicking practice.
But agree with most posters here. Looks like he is trying a dribble shot for goal.

Yeah....it's called Auskick.